Saturday, December 17, 2005

Christmas Gifts...

Almost a week away ... Have you finished your xmas shopping??? I haven't started yet!
I did receive my first xmas gift though. My supervisor in the lab prepared a small xmas party with a tiny Xmas tree, coffee and mince pies and gifts for everyone in the lab! My gift was an Italian Cook Book by Tessa Kiros... Great Gift!

I want to know what is the best Xmas present that you have ever received...or even what will be your ideal gift for these Xmas!

Come on, give me ideas...

Oh... I almost forgot. I am supposed to send Xmas cards, but I am waiting for some Cards (Unicef's ones) to arrive... I hope I get them on time (at least 3-4 days before Xmas) in order to send them to my loved ones.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so...what are you going to buy me???

18 December, 2005 19:36  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...nothing??? :(

20 December, 2005 10:42  
Blogger Memento aka a moment in life said...

I am not sure yet!!!
I want a de-stress sqeeze ball! Lately I get pretty angry and pissed off easily than before!

Too many things to think about...and plenty of gifts for Xmas.

20 December, 2005 22:58  

Post a Comment

<< Home