Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I was lucky...

For those who don't remember (or never read) the post about me and my brother drinking around 20ish shots of tequila each, I want to confess that by reading this story on cnn, I felt rather luckyyy!

Point taken. " NO MORE TEQUILA FOR ME... I AM TOO SCARED ! "



The post I am talking about reads like :


Pete said...
What I can remember for memento 's last arrival in greece , is the 26 tequila shots that each one have drunk !!!

Friday, June 17, 2005 1:30:41 PM

Memento aka a moment in life said...
hahahahahhahahahahahahaha

Friday, June 17, 2005 7:40:12 PM

Memento aka a moment in life said...
Apparently. after 26 shots of tequila I feel a bit tipsy... but it was a really funny night indeed!
Courtesy of my brother, Pete and my mate, Polyelaios...

I insist though, that we should stop next time before the 20th...!

C ya in a few days bro!

Friday, June 17, 2005 7:43:44 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger natasha said...

Luckily, since my last encounter with a bottle of Tequila and the the drum solo in my head in the morning after, I don't drink this stuff anymore ... And if I remember correctly, you told me this summer that after this particular Tequila bath that you are referring to you can no longer stand it either. So both of us should be out of danger (at least as far as Tequila induced death is concerned - not sure about Vodka, though). ;-)

23 November, 2005 23:17  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is more than lucky! I hate tequila..i ve quit drinking it since..2001...bleh! Yeah bad memories!

02 December, 2005 00:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home