Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I am too busy to surf ...

but I always find a couple of minutes to update my blog.

Right now I am listening to a greek radio station on the internet, and I am trying to concentrate (!!!) cause I have to read 2 papers for tomorrow's journal club (lab-)meeting.
If anyone come across anything worth-posting for, feel free to mention it to your comments. This blog is an "open-mic" blog. Feel free to comment, shout your thoughts out, share with me your worries etc.

I 've found some funny and rather cool photos of my sister and I.
The photos were obviously taken during the summer. It is funny, cause I miss the "summery feeling".

Anyway, my sister Rania is posing (as always) for a photoshoot,













while I am a bit high, on coffee,

you can tell that by looking at my cheaky grimace... !
I am enjoying my coffee, for sure.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gotta love 'em

0_0

18 November, 2005 11:10  
Blogger natasha said...

Rania looks really cute with those oversized sunglasses!

How much coffee did it take for that grimace? ;-)

18 November, 2005 12:29  
Blogger SkiT said...

hello hello this is doctor di. euxaristw poly gia thn enhmerwsh sxetika me ton jamie oliver. edw stin ellada den exoume epafh me osa kanei sthn ekpomph tou para mono mesa apo ta cd pou dinoun oi efhmerides kai to site tou. an exeis to xrono stelne kanena neo tou. thanx!!

19 November, 2005 12:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home