Monday, March 19, 2007

Relapse is over ... time to blog!

It has been a while since my last post, that is for sure!
The fact that I have been working my a$%e off has been noted on earlier posts... so I won't use it as an excuse.

The fact that my digital camera is broken and I have already used almost all the photos taken is something I can certainly use as an excuse, and I will !

Nothing special happened recently...
I've booked tickets and I am flying to Thessaloniki by the end of the week... ( 3-4 weeks average "holiday-time" in Halkidiki for sure)

Latest Movie seen: "The Illusionist"





I really liked this atmospheric drama/mystery/romance/thriller.
The story takes place in 1890's Vienna... Magician Eisenheim has mastered the art of Illusion and use this trickery to save his head and his lover's arse from the sword of a rather miserable, psychotic and politically over-ambitious Crown Prince... Ah, and of course
"Nothing is what it seems!"

It's a movie with a twist (that's for sure), beautiful photography, costumes and last but not least thousands of deer and moose heads on the walls of a tiny hallway!


photo taken from here

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger *little angel* said...

Woohoo Chalkidiki!!! Hope you 'll have a great time^^I 'm gonna miss youuu!

"Nothing is what it seems" indeed...Nice movie :)I wish it could be more dramatic at some points nevertheless it was a good one. At some points I was trying to figure out how the hell he did his "magic" tricks. Oh, well some things we better not know. :)

19 March, 2007 22:47  
Blogger natasha said...

I'm a little bit jealous of you ... I know that you're usually working your butt off when you're in Chalkidiki, so I'm not jealous about that. But at least you will get a taste of spring, while I'm freezing my butt off in this bloody awful weather here.

Anyway, I hope you have a great time!!!

xxx

PS: Say hi to your parents and siblings from me.

19 March, 2007 23:26  
Blogger Σπιτόγατος said...

Την είδα κι εγώ την ταινία και πολύ μου άρεσε!
Τις δικαιολογίες να τις αφήσεις κατά μέρος! Δεν πιάνουν...

Κοίτα να περάσεις καλά στην Χαλκιδική! Από ότι φαίνεται το χρειάζεσαι...
:)

20 March, 2007 10:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home