Sunday, February 25, 2007

Little Red Riding Hood by Mrs V.

Last August, a group of children consisting of my two little sisters-Efie and Rania- and many of their friends, produced and put on an adaptation of the well known children 's tale of the Little Red Riding Hood.

Mrs V. and the children re-wrote/adapt the story of the little Red, while my brother and I made the stage ( I built a whole house out of cardboard, my brother found more cardboard boxes and transformed them into drawers, tables, beds etc!)

The costumes were made especially for the occasion by Mrs V.


Efie was little Red's mother























Rania was little Red .


















Sakis was the Big Bad Wolf.


















Iro was the little Red's granny

















The artists during the play.








At the end (of each play) the artists collected their wages! mainly for ice-cream, arcades, pizzas etc.


















The play was such a success that was played 3 times during that evening!

I'll try to find more photos...

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger *little angel* said...

Aww how sweet!I 'm sure the lil actors and actresses had a fun time! What if they could move to England for a couple of gigs? :))))

27 February, 2007 12:01  
Blogger Σπιτόγατος said...

Ταλεντάκια...αν και φαίνονται τερατάκια...:ΡΡΡ

27 February, 2007 22:23  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahahahaahahah! foberos o karatzaferhs me ton Che apo pisw! ahahhahaah! an to dei o gnwstos 8a pa8ei sok :P

02 March, 2007 01:57  
Blogger exilio said...

Tha elega auto pou eipe kai o spitogatos..lol:P

Omorfes stigmoules:))

04 March, 2007 08:48  
Blogger Σπιτόγατος said...

Βρε!
Πού χαθήκατε εσείς;
Κυνηγάτε τα πιτσιρίκια;

07 March, 2007 10:18  
Blogger *little angel* said...

Διακοπες! Γιατι μετα αρχιζει το μαζεμα του σπιτιου :)

07 March, 2007 10:57  
Blogger Memento aka a moment in life said...

poies holidays, sto uni ... killing flies! I am a hard working boy!

07 March, 2007 12:57  
Blogger natasha said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

07 March, 2007 14:54  
Blogger natasha said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

07 March, 2007 19:11  
Blogger natasha said...

Memento is back!!!!

I was about to send out a search troop for you ... glad to hear you're still there.

If it is of any consolation to you - I have been at uni since 9 am and I'm not going to leave anytime soon. Anyway, I gotta get back to my thesis.

Keep up your hard work in the lab!!! I'm sure you'll do just fine.

xxx

07 March, 2007 19:30  
Blogger xalara said...

την επόμενη παράσταση πότε θα την κάνετε; φιλάκια για τα ταλεντάκια

08 March, 2007 12:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home