Wednesday, June 07, 2006

It 's a beautiful night !




The sky is clear, full of stars... and a shiny silver -almost half, (actually more than half, I've just checked) - moon ! I might go moonbathing !
I am feeling so great ... I feel happy ! I think the song I am listening to is really helping !
The Impossible Dream by Andy Williams ... Simply great !



The photos aren't blurry because of the Ferry Wheel !
I like photos that show motion!
Again, homage' to Paris... I am sorry, but those were my most recent holidays. . .

nite nite !

ps. For those who haven't visited this photo-blog yet, please do so ! And contribute your photos if you can ! Window's view to a new world!

5 Comments:

Blogger Memento aka a moment in life said...

I find this kind of photos more "alive" ... the photos talk to you by their motion... if they are motionless, you have shut them up!

c ya around

07 June, 2006 01:27  
Blogger Memento aka a moment in life said...

I've mentioned it in earlier comments,
I don't really mind if the comments are written in Greek or English or even Japanese...
Feel free to express yourselves in any way you like!

I agree with you ... but still, there are some photos that are posed... I hate them !

07 June, 2006 01:40  
Blogger Memento aka a moment in life said...

I can even see your toes moving in your shoe (in your profile photo that is)... hehehehehe

07 June, 2006 01:47  
Blogger Memento aka a moment in life said...

you mean my ears... ( i hope) !hahahahahahahahahahahaha


nite nite ,
I must wake up around 7am !

07 June, 2006 02:00  
Blogger apousia said...

Νύχτα,φωτογραφίες που μιλάνε,οι νότες του τραγουδιού,ο memento μου ευτυχισμένος,να,κι εγώ αισθάνομαι καλύτερα τώρα!

Κι άλλα φιλιά Ελλαδίτικα!

07 June, 2006 17:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home