Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Time is running out...

Finally, I am going back to Greece for the summer... to enjoy the sun, the sea and my family.

Since Sunday, I' ve been sorting out my things, paying my bills, finishing off some experiments in the lab (nothing fancy, I' ve set up some crosses, mainly control crosses) and visiting friends and family in Brighton and London.

I bought some gifts, mostly for meeee (!), and a telescope and a microscope for my two younger sisters. Am I trying to convert them into my religion ( science ) ? I am only trying to make science interesting for them...

Anyway, I'll keep the blog updated all the time- I will try to post interesting stories of my summer in Greece.

2 Comments:

Blogger Memento aka a moment in life said...

I'll be waiting ...
I'll keep the beers cool ...

thanx George

Cya in 20 days or so
good luck with your exams

29 June, 2005 22:36  
Blogger Beans said...

wowsers Greece, if I could go anywhere in the world thats where I would go, and youre going, how great are you right now?

30 June, 2005 23:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home