Sunday, June 19, 2005

The moon tonight is so pretty...

...it reminds me of the nights I usually spend in my favourite beach bar every single summer...
I always thought that the best way to chill out is by drinking a really long drink by the sea , around 3-4am listening to fading music, and feeling the sea breeze on your face!!! Oh, and of course staring at the moonlit night sky . . . The ultimate pleasure in life !

I 'd like to hear your suggestions on the drink.

I usually prefer a nice cold Corona or Sol, or even Carib, in a low glass filled with ice!
When I am really tired and stressed or rather down I prefer a hot cup of coffee (an espresso or a filter coffee will do just fine).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can either drink Ballantine's on the rocks or just few shots with good friends...

19 June, 2005 23:31  
Blogger Memento aka a moment in life said...

I look forward bro.... really !

20 June, 2005 01:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home