Sunday, April 09, 2006

Sunday News...

Today is Sunday, I woke up late...had a slice of multigrain brown bread with butter and honey (greek one, delicious) and I am having my cup of coffee (filter, Costa Rican one, great aroma).
I am reading through todays news, and thought that I can share them with you (not my breakfast though, only the news !)

First of all, Bush's administration is planning a US preemptive air-strike against Iran's nuclear facilities.
Oh crap, they are starting again!

Italians are voting for a new government. On monday, Mr Berlusconi would be starting a new term in office, OR a new term in jail...
I dont like him ... He looks very sleazy ! But I shall ask my Italian friends and come back to this subject later on.

Charles and Camilla are celebrating their first anniversary. They are going to celebrate by releasing a photo, taken by the famous photographer Mario Testino...
Congrats mate!

more news to follow ...
next time I 'll try my best to post some picture too!

2 Comments:

Blogger natasha said...

That’s the best part ... "Mr. Bush and others in the White House have come to view Iran's president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, as a potential ‘Adolf Hitler’ ... this White House believes that the only way to solve the problem is to change the power structure in Iran, and that means war." ... there’s not much left to add to this statement. Bush never fails to surprise me (in a negative way of course) ... every time I think Bush can’t possibly come up with an idea that’s even more insane than the one before, he always proves me wrong, because he always can come up with such an idea.

I don’t like Berlusconi either ... he’s too self-absorbed for my taste and I can’t help it, but he kind of reminds me of a pimp. Besides, I think it’s always a very dangerous thing when one person has that much influence over the media like Berlusconi does ... that’s even more so when that person holds a post in a country’s government.

And as for Charles and Camilla ... it’s kind of inspiring to see that happy endings don’t happen solely in corny Hollywood movies, but sometimes also in real life. I’m happy for them.

09 April, 2006 13:37  
Blogger Memento aka a moment in life said...

I've got a feeling that the two first links dont work anymore... I 'll try to fix it !

10 April, 2006 00:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home