Friday, January 13, 2006

Fish Health Scare !!!

Earlier this week, I was changing the water on my fish-tank... I took out the fish and I put them into a glass vase filled with fresh water. I cleaned the fish-tank thouroughly and filled it with fresh (but really cold) tap water. When I replaced the fish into the tank, one of them dropped dead... or it seemed like dead to me! I think it was the cold water to blame! I took it out out of the cold water and I put it into a small container with warmer water. After an hour, the fish wasn't feeling any better... "I am soooo a murderer", I thought. It hardly moved for the next two hours, but it was filtering water through its gills... I crossed my fingers and waited for another two hours. Finally, it did move its fins, opened its mouth, and tried to swim...
The next morning it was a happy camper again. Everything went back to normal! phew!!! That was close!

Near Death Experience!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor fish, you are so mean =/

14 January, 2006 00:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home