Friday, April 29, 2005

When Depression kicks in ...

I am a really weird person... (many of my friends and relatives can confirm that, I think...)
Most of the people enjoy a sunny day while feel depressed when the weather is gloomy and skies are grey...
Well, this is not the case with me!
I feel depressed and rather agitated when the sun is shining ... and I feel rather romantic and philosophic either when it's raining or it's foggy...

I come originally from northern Greece, but for the past 7 years I am studying in England. I was wondering whether the gloomy british skies contributed to my addiction to grey weather, but then I realised that even back in Greece I just love quiet walks by the seaside on a cloudy or even foggy day!!!

Verdict: I believe that sometimes we need to be depressed ... because only then we are able to look into ourselves and find happiness (ehh???)

Anyway... at least that's what I feel.

I am either over-romantic or just weird.

Ps. I 'll post some photos to prove that grey skies sometimes are just great!

3 Comments:

Blogger Beans said...

Ditto. I love the rain, insight gained is unparralled when its achieved in rain. I've never been a sunshiny person myself.

29 April, 2005 22:58  
Blogger Memento aka a moment in life said...

Everyone has a bit of sunshine inside them...
I'll post some sunshine pics as well ... so that you can choose your favorites !

thanx for posting

29 April, 2005 23:23  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Su re Laki...
I think that you have to go to Greece for Easter, otherwise the m...a is going to make you blind

29 April, 2005 23:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home